The Tepe Security Video Alarm System has the ability to display images to the Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre by detecting motion that occurs at home. In the event of real and serious danger, it provides visual evidence to enable security forces to reach the scene. With the camera motion detectors used outdoors, it helps to take precautions before burglars enter.
With the Tepe Security Video Alarm Systems mobile application, you can control your security system from your mobile phone or tablet anytime and anywhere. You can reach Tepe Security Video Alarm System mobile application for response to all your questions about your home.
Using your mobile phone or tablet, you can reach your system and activate or deactivate it. With our mobile application, you can watch your home 24/7. To provide tangible data, you can share your alarm records with the security forces or your insurance company. Against burglary attempts, precaution is taken before the event takes place thanks to the effective external environment protection of the system.
* 24/7 Access to The Alarm System with a Mobile Application
* Alarm Verification with Colour Video Feature
* Wireless and Easy Installation
* Remote Setup and Shutdown
* Learning System Status
* Photo or Video Capture Feature
* Accessing Old Alarm Records / Sharing With Law Enforcement Forces When Necessary
* Effective Outside Protection and Prevention of Intruders
* 24/7 Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre Service
* In case of any unauthorized Access to your house or workplace, the camera motion detectors transmit a 10 second video of the event to the Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre.
* The Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre examines this video content to determine the cause and the reality of the alarm situation.
* When a real danger and violation of the protected area is detected, Tepe Alarm Centre is contacted with law enforcement officers.
Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre started to provide service with ‘’Alarm Center Establishment and Operation Certificate’’ and ‘’Alarm System Establishment Certificate’’ approved The Governorship of Ankara, which was obtained from the General Directorate of Security of the Ministry of Interior of the Republic of Turkey on 25.11.2004.
Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre activities will continue uninterrupted even in natural disasters or in the event of a breakdown 365 days / 24-hour in Turkey's 81 provinces. Our center constantly tracks the signals from the user's systems. It notifies the relevant security units according to a warning signal.
It is the first backup alarm Monitoring Centre that provides services in different regions of Turkey (Ankara - İstanbul). Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre also provides a call center service where all kinds of information can be received in addition to alarm conditions.
Tepe Alarm Monitoring Centre operators have been selected from those with high experience and education.
All employees in the center have Security Identity Card in accordance with Law No. 5188.